Hey, thanks for shopping Tootsies. If at any time you have questions or problems, please contact us.
In order to service you better, we have listed some of our customers most asked questions:
1. How long before I receive my shipment? Total time from date of order to you receiving your shipment should range from 2 to 10 business days, depending on stock availability and whether you have chose ground shipping or expedited shipping.
2. What is your return policy? Any unworn merchandize can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or an exchange. You pay the shipping costs to return the item to our warehouse in Midlothian, Virginia. If the item is to be exchanged, we pay the shipping cost to ship the exchanged item back to you. After 30 days, unworn merchandize can only be exchanged.
All packaging of the individual items must be returned in original condition. Items not returned with intact packaging will be subject to a $5 re-packaging fee.
Worn defective merchandize can be returned within 60 days from date of shipment for an exchange. “Defective” is defined as a functional impairment to the use of the product and not a “cosmetic” change in the detailing of the product that doesn’t affect its use. You must call Tootsies to place a claim that the item is defective. All returns are inspected on receipt by Tootsies and if we determine that the product is indeed defective, then Tootsies will reimburse the return shipping cost up to an agreed upon amount when your claim is made with us by telephone. Please note that any defective item can only be replaced in the size originally order.
After 60 days from date of shipment and up to 6 months from date of shipment, Tootsies will replace the defective item, as defined above, in the same size as originally ordered, but the customer will have to pay shipping cost to return an item to Tootsies warehouse in Richmond, Va., plus the customer will be charged shipping cost back from Richmond, Va to the customers shipping address.
After 6 months from date of shipment, there is no warranty on any of the items marketed on this web site.
If the item is defective or if you receive the incorrect item, please Conatct Us. and we will arrange to have the items shipped back to our Midlothian, Virginia.
All returns should be addressed to:
Returned Goods Tootsies Stride Rite 13565 Midlothian Tnpk Midlothian, Va 23113
All store credits can be use at any Tootsies stores, which in addition to Tootsies dancewear includes Tootsies Stride Rite our children’s shoe store and Tootsies rainwear our toddler’s rainwear store.
3. Is there sales tax on my purchase? If you live in the state of Virginia, there is a 5 percent sales tax on your purchase. There is no sales tax on purchases if you live outside the state of Virginia.
4. If I prefer, can I order by phone? Yes. Conatct Us and our store hours are Mon-Fri 10 am to 7 pm, Sat 10 am to 6 pm and Sun 1 pm to 5 pm.
5. How long should these items fit my child? It is impossible to be exact with this question. Every product page has a recommended purchase size. These recommendations are based on our 17+ years experience in fitting dancewear. Please follow our recommendations and you will obtain the maximum time in these items based on how fast your child grows over the next few months.
6. How do I know which size shoe to purchase? On the home page and every product page, we have listed a link to our fitting chart page. Once you have measured you child using the provided chart, every product page tells you what size to purchase based on the child’s measured foot size. Some of these styles fit exactly to size, other styles you will purchase either 1/2 size larger or 1 whole size larger than your measured child’s foot size. These fitting guidelines are based on how we fit in our Richmond, Virginia store everyday. Also, if you need our assistance, you can fax an outline of your child’s foot on our fitting chart to Conatct Us. On the fax include your name, telephone number and email address, plus the name and item number of the shoe your wish to purchase. We will then email you the size to order.
7. What if a particular item I’ve order is no longer available? We will make the best effort to find a suitable replacement. Many styles of products change names and colors from year to year. If a specific product you ordered has been replaced with a different stock number and name, we reserve the right to ship you the replacement style if the item you ordered is no longer available.